REPORTS TO: Promotions Director
DEPARTMENT: Promotions Department
CONTACT: Matt Henry (Matt.Henry@cumulus.com)
This job is part-time and on-call basis. Cumulus Media Street Team will assist our 3 station cluster’s Promotions Department. A street teamer will work as an ambassador, representing the company professionally with positive attitude while providing support to any and all station related events (clients, community, special events, etc.). Street Team will set-up/strike event equipment, assist Radio Personality on-site, interact with listeners of the station, and promote whatever required by the station.
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid state drivers license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to drive vans and other non compact vehicles
- Some computer skills required, Word & Excel are a must
- Availability to work weekdays, weekends, holidays and special events as needed
- Ability to multi-task, think and work independently and under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to interact with Management, Sales, and Clients on a professional level
- Experience in marketing, communications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Appropriate dress and demeanor required
- Positive attitude
- Flexible Schedule
- May require lifting or moving up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to maneuver in small spaces
- Street teamer will set up and break down event equipment, i.e. tables, booths, banners, sound system, stage, backdrop, etc.
An Equal Opportunity Employer